2019/02/07

Post anniversary post

TU is now 1+ years old. The anniversary was on January 29th.

I didn't actually realize the anniversary was closing in and didn't prepare anything special but I have compiled all art (minus the blues) from every Picarto stream into a giant pack, and you can download it from here: Stream art pack

I am currently working on the late monthlies (yes still doing that), and the supposedly faster to make mini update 2.10 that will have new items, locations and dialogue to be sprinkled on the current version. The 2.10 will probably appear soonish.

V3
The coding of V3 has progressed well and I have implemented several advanced features ranging from a map editor to automatic night and day environment changes. The largest hurdle with V3 is the large combat and UI changes that will revamp the combat and interface in a major way. The V3 content will have more combat focused encounters, introduce several new characters and will expand on the existing characters in small ways.

As always I'm essentially always in the Picarto chat so if you ever want to ask anything from me just visit the chat. I talk pretty in depth about the development in the chat. Chat can be found from the blog header links but you can also just click this: chat (note that you have to sign in to chat).

20 comments:

  1. Glad to see this game is still making steady progress. This one's a one in a million so i hope it lasts. Any ETA on V3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the awesome work, I love just how creative all the ferals and xeno characters are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't thank you enough for all the hard work you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the great work man, I know it can seem slow for us schlebs who don't see the actual work but I always know that even if there are slow times you are constantly ticking away at this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tl;dr

    no update, didn't do anything, but thanks for your money.

    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo I was wondering. So far Teraurge has distinct lack of blowjob scenes(you even disabled the already made one for Subni) and consensual anal. Will we see something like this in the future or it's something you'd rather not do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have anything against aither subject, I am however baffled what happened to Subni's BJ scene since it was indeed disabled, I don't remember doing that and there's no reason for me to do it. I've corrected that weird scripting error and the scene will be available again in v2.10

      Delete
    2. It's probably because you never finished the art. Or so I assume, because I couldnt find the art for the scene in the game files. Still glad to hear, thank you!

      Delete
    3. Also, since you're correcting stuff, in the SPOILER ALERT Nkaan's rape scene there's no mention of her having two pussies

      Delete
  7. Meandraco, I don't still know why you haven't posted any regular development updates on your twitter account since August last year (it was the reason why it was even created). For me it's a bad decision because people will not support you finacially unless you prove you're working on the game. Lack of constant/regular and accesable communication between fans and you harm faith and good will in your project. You have Picarto channel but as far I can tell the chat does not keep all old messages that was sent. So if someone asked about the progress and was given the answear other people would not see that at all.

    I have a feeling you only posted this update of game development because someone reminded you this is 1st anniversary of your project.

    I do love your game because it's perfect combination between story writing and 2D art but it's really difficult to believe in it when there is 1 month-long or more radio silence on this blog. I hope 2.10 will be worth waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy BDay, TU! Love this game so much, and I'm so happy to see it striving ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. ive noticed the caenemung sex scene hasnt been working was it disabled or is it a glitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. and here i was hoping you was ran over by a truck, maybe you should look into having that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honestly the Picarto chat is pretty bad, its one of the most barebones way I've seen a dev communicate with an audience. Maybe consider using discord? I mean fuck even F95 would be a better platform to communicate with fans on, and its primarily a pirate forum.

    ReplyDelete