2019/10/11

Weekly update #10

Art

Random sketches again. These are about ensuring that the future sketches are made into the game ready format by drawing them into the correct perspective.
Blob rhino. 
Tripod Thing.
Stone building concept. 
This is my new environment template thing. Not a concept sketch. Very helpful however.

Dev spotlight

The weekly art is not difficult to create for me, but coming up with something informative or media sexy about the ongoing development is hard to do. Sometimes it's even counter productive to the overall development when I have to figure out something presentable for the blog. For this reason the future development spotlights might be leaner with written material overall. However, I will still continue to provide weekly updates regardless of this problem.

This week I've been writing content, combat code and doing small changes to old UI elements, so that the new version feels a bit fresher when it comes out.

I realized the version number was actually a fairly important UI element, so I made it animated and glowing.
One of the problems I'm tackling currently is with the new resolution scaling feature I'm adding to the game. It is causing some headache with some of the new UI elements, but it is nothing I haven't been able to deal with in the past.

13 comments:

  1. Rather than always posting something 'sexy' for the weekly blurb, you could share some tidbit about the overall process, etc. if that'd make things easier. For example, your thought process for creating a new character or town, stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u doing great/ love your work by the way .

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few questions

    Can I fuck the rhino blob
    Can I fuck the tripod thing
    Can I fuck the stone building concept?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. you can but it'll kill you
      2. you can but it'll kill you
      3. you can but it'll kill you

      Delete
    2. 1.well worth it
      2.well worth it
      3.well worth it

      Delete
    3. Yeah that Stone building concept bro i really want to.

      Delete
  4. I know the point of this game is to fuck aliens but have you ever think of making a rated m Version of this game like amorous. I love your game and all of the characters and I want to talk people about this but i can't because obvious reason. I'm okay some blood and nudity for rated m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, there are a lot of games about aliens out there. Games where you can mate with exotic xeno monsters? 0.

      Delete
  5. yes, but it'll rip the skin off your junk and you'll bleed to death.

    ReplyDelete