2018/01/21

Delayed.


Delayed! (New release date: 29.01.2018 Useless excuses below )



Yes, a surprising turn of event, I know.

I got almost everything done but my schedule got mushed a bit. Some art is missing and I haven't tested the game properly, so I'm just plonking another week on top of my date. The thing will be in working order by then.

I mulled over if I wanted to release a playable but buggy and art deficient version on 22nd to keep the date and later release more complete version week later but decided against it.

  • The first impression would be poor. 
  • There would be two almost identical versions in circulation. 
  • The game has enough content to take few hours and playing same sections again would probably be a poor experience.

Excuses for the delay:

  • A flu. 
  • A horde of sick animals.
  • Poor sleep.

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. I'd call that a good decision. Things take as long as they take. Might as well do it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this game is going to be as high quality as your art, we can all keep waiting.

    ReplyDelete